Here I am with another list of dissertation topics for you, and this time we’re focused on giving away some great law dissertation topics. I’ll tell you a thing or two about picking out a law dissertation title as well. So, buckle up, my lawyers-to-be friends.
Remember that you should go through scholarly literature of law and decide what your areas of interest are. Then pick your topics based on your interest. This is what I made it easy in the list and divided it into four types of law related topics. There are many other areas of research within law research and I’ll be making more lists for you soon.
Law Dissertation Topics List
The topics given in this list are examples. If you want to use any of these, make sure you make improvements in them to turn them into titles that are closer to your area of interest and seem original. If you copy these titles as they are, you’ll be running the risk of coming across other dissertations with the exact same research question, and that can’t be a good thing.
Criminal Law Dissertation Topics
- Global effects of the War on Terror on criminal law
- Law of omissions liability and its evolution: A literature review
Business Law Dissertation Topics
- Benefits to international business contracts: A comparison of English sales law and the CISG
- Arbitration proceedings in modern UK and the importance of Lex Mercatoria
Employment Law Dissertation Topics
- A critical analysis of discrimination policies in English firms
- The employment contract and its unique features in the English banking sector
- Influence of unions on employment contracts: A critical study of the Britain
EU Law Dissertation Topics
- A poison called Brexit: Critical analysis of the UK’s separation from the EU
- Uniting for Division: Effects of EU formation on member states’ parliaments
- Brexit and EU economy: How has the UK’s decision affected EU trade?
Pick any one (or two) of the topics in the list and make it your own. As you can see, they are all up-to-date titles that would make interesting dissertations if you’re starting out your module now. Unable to make it? We have free service for you.
Looking for more? Check our two topic Services
Along with a topic, you will get dissertation topic brief of at least 250-word which includes;
- An explanation why we choose this topic.
- 2-3 research questions.
- Key literature resources identification.
- Suitable methodology with identification of raw sample size, and data collection method
- View a sample of topic consultation service
You can have a topic for free as per requirements. Because it's a free service, the client is served on first come basis. For urgent requests, take our topic with research brief (Paid service).
* Incomplete or vague queries will not be served. Make sure you provide detailed information.
Let me know if you picked any topics out of my list in the comments section below.